February 23, 2012

DAY 52, James 1-3

Good Morning!  My name is Marge Jackson (Sr.) and I was asked to give you a devotional thought from the book of James, chapters 1-3.

KEY VERSE:   3:5   Even so the tongue is a little member and boasteth great things.  Behold how great a matter a little fire kindleth.
REFLECTIONS:

I am once again reminded how I need to watch my tongue.  I need God’s wisdom each day that my conversation is pleasing unto him.  I marvel at the patience of God with me.  A favorite verse of mine is Psalm 19:14, Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

APPLICATION:  

Let us seek to apply Colossians 4:6 to our lives:  Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
Thank you for being a part of the 100-Day Challenge.  Thanks for reading, and you have a blessed day!

In Christ,
Marge Jackson
NAME:  Marge Jackson

SAVED:  age 10
FAVORITE BIBLE CHARACTER:  David

FAMILY:  Children Mary Ellen (Barry), Barb (Terry), Bob (Margie); husband Bob Sr. and daughter Janice in Heaven
OCCUPATION: Mother, grandmother, great-grandmother

FAVORITE BOOK IN BIBLE:  Psalms
HOBBIES:  Reading










Posted by Picasa