January 4, 2012

DAY 4, John 10-12

Good Morning! My name is Sarah Herrold and I was asked to give you a devotional thought from the book of John, chapters 10-12. 

KEY VERSES:   John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
REFLECTIONSIn my own life I have struggled with being content -- chasing things that this world says will fill the void and emptiness only to find it doesn’t quite fill it.  I am learning that the only true way to have complete fullness is through Jesus Christ.  God’s Word says that “through Him we can have life and have it to the full.”  I can have fullness through the Holy Spirit and that is something the world can’t offer.
APPLICATION:   When you start to feel empty go to the One who can fill you up.

Thank you for being a part of the 40 Day Challenge.  Thanks for reading, and you have a blessed day!
In Christ,  Sarah Herrold



Sarah Herrold
SAVED: Age 5
FAVORITE BIBLE CHARACTER:  Mary, Martha’s sister & Mary, Jesus’s mother
FAMILY:  Paul (Husband), Chloe (10), Caleb (6), Carter (5)
OCCUPATION: Stay-at-home mom and wife
FAVORITE BOOK IN BIBLE:  Psalms